As part of your security arrangements we can keep watch over your organisation’s car parking facilities. Officers will carry out frequent, but deliberately random patrols and to meet your requirements:
- Provide a high-profile deterrent against thieves and vandals.
- Ensure that visitors park correctly in the designated spaces.
- Assist drivers in finding spaces, exits and direct them to place correct destination.
- Enforce parking rules and charges if these apply, as well as issuing penalty notices.
- Monitor the use of disabled parking spaces and assist disabled visitors.
Our security officers will ensure any incidents are dealt with, recorded and reported. If necessary, Police and ambulance services will be called, and where appropriate and obtain information about drivers and other persons involved.
Officers will help to ensure that gates, signs, lighting and other equipment are checked and properly maintained. We will also make suggestions where we identify scope for improvement.